• The lens has markings on both sides of the barrel, making it easy to read focus and aperture settings from behind or from either side of the camera.
• The lens shares the same front lens diameters and gear positioning on the focus and iris rings as the other lenses in the series, making lens switching quick and convenient. Additionally, the focus ring features approximately 300° of smooth rotation to help facilitate consistently accurate focusing especially when pulling focus during a shot.
• Designed to minimize variations in the angle of view while focusing, a phenomenon known as focus breathing. This feature is extremely important while pulling focus, especially on static shots, where focus breathing is more noticeable.
• The lens features threading on the front of the lens to accommodate 112 mm screw on filters. This feature allows the camera operator to add filters over the lens without taking up a filter stage in a matte box.
- Suitable for 8K Image Capture
- Virtually No Lens Breathing
- T1.5 Aperture, Clickless 9-Bladed Iris 114mm Front I Pns Diameter, LPL Mount
- 46.7mm Image Circle
- Internal Focus Design
- 300° Focus Barrel Rotation
- Weighs 5 Pounds
- Integrated Lens Support Foot
|Focal Length||35mm fixed focal length|
|Max Aperture||T = 1.5|
|Diaphragm Blades||9 blades|
|Image Circle*||46.7 mm|
|Optical Construction||13 groups
|Maximum Macro Magnificationl||7.81|
|Minimum Focus Distance||16" / 40.64 cm|