Ultimate in brightness and clarity with XDLT With the introduction of Source Four LED Series 3, comes the next generation of lens tubes. XDLT takes your Series 3 fixtures to a new level of brightness – especially when used from the farthest distances. Reduced light leak, improved pattern projection, and near-zero chromatic aberration make these lens tubes a must-have for the largest theatres.
- 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, and 70° field angles
- Near-zero chromatic aberration
- Heightened pattern sharpness and contrast
- Up to 71% brighter when used with Source Four LED Series 3 fixtures
- Advanced, achromatic doublet lenses with anti-reflective coatings
- Color-corrective lenses (available on 14, 19, 26 and 36 degree XDLT lenses) for the ultimate in contrast and clarity with reduced chromatic aberration
- Requires XDLT barrels
With the introduction of the iconic Source Four incandescent fixture in 1992, came a revolutionary set of lens tubes that have set the standard for quality around the world. The original Source Four lens tubes are only available from ETC and come in 5°, 10°, 14°, 19°, 26°, 36°, 50°, 70° and 90° field angles.
. Requires standard barrels
Maximum brightness, maximum field-angle flexibility. With Zoom lens tubes you only need one fixture for a variety of field angles. Plus, these lenses make it easy: ETC's patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. Technicians can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other.
- 25º-50 º or 15º-30º field angles
- Rated up to 750W
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
|Lens Degree||Pattern Holder||Lens Type||Model Number||Part Number||Color Frame / Doughnut Size|
|90 Degree||Standard||490LT||7060A2052-K||7.5" x 7.5" (190mm)|
|Standard||470LT||7060A2052-K||7.5" x 7.5" (190mm)|
|70 Degree||XDLT||XDLT70||7462A2009-K||7.5" x 7.5" (190mm)|
|6.25" x 6.25" (159mm)|