Since its introduction in 2009, the GF-PRIMO DOLLY has gained a reputation for being both innovative in its design and extremely reliable under tough conditions. It’s become the dolly of choice for a vast number of Grips and DOPs as well as being a rental house favourite.
The GF-SECONDO DOLLY is equipped with most of the features of the GF-Primo Dolly and enjoys an equally good reputation and following. The main difference being the GF-Secondo not coming with a central gearbox for changing steering modes and not having the telescopic & inclining steering rod. This makes the system somewhat more economical to buy, whilst securing the same high quality.
- Wireless or cable connected ergonomic hand control
- Fast and easy mount »drop & go« battery system
- Multifunctional turnstile mount
- Versatile platform system
- Rideable Jib mode in combination with the GF-Primo Jib
- Electromechanical, rotatable and removable column (lifts from 70 cm / 27” to 140 cm / 54” in 2.5 sec.)
- Wireless frequency 2,4 GHz – FHSS
- Typical indoor range 30 m / outdoor range 200 m
- 9wireless radio channels
- Hand control display shows speed, ramp, lift range, battery status etc.
- Drive ramp selection
- Setting of markers and limits
- Constructed of the highest quality CNC machined parts with Hart-Coat® finish
- TÜV Certified and Safety Type Tested
|160 kg / 350 lbs||250 kg / 550 lbs|
|70 to 140 cm / 27” to 54”||101 x 79 x 70 cm / 42” x 31” x 27”|
|WIRELESS HCU RANGE|
|200 m / 650 ft|
The Magnum Dolly as a system, is an extremely versatile camera dolly, which meets the highest requirements of a film set worldwide
The dolly is already in the basic version “Leggero” a fully working camera dolly, that can be optionally equipped with the programmable, electromechanical lifting column. This makes the Magnum Dolly System very flexible. During further development, great care is taken to ensure that most of the parts are compatible, even with older models. This ensures service friendliness and high value stability.
- integrated pivot bearing enables 360° rotation
- special powder coating (DB 702) for robust surfaces
- 2 different track widths adjustable 62cm/36cm
- Steering rod mountable on all 4 wheel arms
- Highest precision of the steering axles enable precise dolly drives “On Location” or in studio operation.
- 2- or 4-wheel steering oder
- 3 individual steering settings for each individual wheel
|Dimensions Transport||Length:64 cm
|Max. Payload||1000 kg|
The new Classic Plus is the successor of the worldwide loved Classic Dolly. The operators love the Classic and with the new Classic Plus a new standard was set. The dolly is based on a rugged, almost maintenance free and sturdy design. The central column configuration of the Classic PLUS Dolly provides its user with easy operation and unconstrained versatility already in his basic configuration.
All control elements are coloured to be easily recongized and easy to handle. The bolts can be fixed in „open“ position and can be adapted to the tracks perfectly – especially in curves. The ergonomic design facilitates intuitive working. Switchover is completely done without tools. So the Classic Plus can be operated in narrow gauge (36 cm) or in wide gauge (62 cm) by using the locking pin.
- 75-150mm bowl or mitchell
- 2 cameras mountable for e.g. 3D Shots
- second seat for e.g. camera assistant
- integraded flat clamp screw for fluid heads
- integraded allen key
- 4K LUTs for monitvery comfortable seat adjustment via a button
- shots near to the ground possible (Lowshot plate needed - 107104)
- fast and tool free change between High Shot and Low Shot (also with mounted camera)
Lighting or stage truss allows lighting designers thefreedom to hang LED or Automated fi xtures, oftencalled “movers” where ever they choose. LightingTruss can be found in Theater, concert,performance arts, or tradeshows, arenas andstadiums. Anywhere staging equipment isdeployed you are likely to fi nd aluminum lightingtruss.
“Sticks” or sections of the truss can be connectedtogether to create a structure allowing lightingfi xtures, video, audio or other staging equipment tobe hung with ease. Lighting Truss comes in severaldifferent lengths and when connected together,create longer spans or different shapes.
- 14.10 meters x 14.10 meters
- truss: 40 x 40 cm
- Originally modeled in cinema 4d r19
- rendered with vrayforc4d 3.60 (ready to render)
- in exported formats, you must reassign the materials
- only native file ready to render with materials
- Real world scale
- very detailed model
- cinema4d r19 vrayforc4d 3.6 ready scene
- 3dsmax 2016( no materials and textures only model)
- fbx ( no materials and textures only model)
- obj (no materials and textures only model)
- dae (no materials and textures only model)
- POLY: 261783
- VERTS: 268432