Designed for the cinematographer, the Phantom Flex4K is a high-speed camera providing exceptional flexibility with its frame rate capabilities and by adapting to different shooting styles. The super-35mm 4K sensor provides sharp, detailed images with extremely low noise and high dynamic range. The Flex4K is capable of shooting from 15 frames-per-second (fps) up to 1,000 fps at 4K, and almost 2,000 fps at 2K/1080p.
The camera lets you customize the workflow that makes sense for your production. The Cine raw format ensures the fastest high-speed capture on set and maximum quality and versatility for post-production. Alternatively, choose Apple ProRes 422 HQ to improve download time, hard drive space and simplify the workflow, while maintaining excellent image quality.
The full-featured on-camera control interface eliminates the need to connect to a computer on set. All camera parameters can be set from the built in menu on the right side of the camera body, and basic controls can be found on both sides.
- Full resolution 4096 x 2304
- Up to 1,000 fps at 4096 x 2160
- Phantom CineMag IV recording media (1TB & 2TB)
- Cine Raw and Apple ProRes 422 HQ recording formats at full resolution
- Up to 128GB of internal memory
- Monitoring: Three main 3G HD-SDI outputs, which can be configured as independent 4:4:4 1080p signals or used together to supply a dual-link 4K output while maintaining a live HD signal
- Viewfinder: The Phantom OLED HD Viewfinder is recommended. Support for both component and HD-SDI-based viewfinders is included.
- Optional Integrated battery mount supporting industry standard batteries
- Lens mount: Interchangeable between PL and Nikon F/G standards and Canon EF
- 2x 12V and 2x 24V accessory outputs
- Both Mac and Windows based software for Cine download and file conversion.
What’s in the Box
- Power supply
- Ethernet cable
- Flex4K MiniBOB
- Camera ships in a sturdy Pelican case with custom foam
- Windows-based Phantom PCC software (camera control, image manipulation, download / transcoding)
- Mac-based Glue Tools / Séance license (image manipulation, download / transcoding).
Cine raw download / transcoding)
- User manual
* Measured according to ISO 12232:2006 method
Link to Flex4K Service and Support page